Many people, especially those who are filing a tax return for the first time, find that self-assessment is a daunting and time-consuming task.
And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalized each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We ensure that your tax return is filed correctly and on time so that you do not incur any penalties. We will make all the tax calculations for you and advise you on your liabilities and how to plan for them.
We will also advise you on ways to reduce the tax you owe. Simple steps can save you a lot of money when you have the right know-how at your finger-tips.
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by the Inland Revenue
The sooner you contact us about your tax return, the sooner we can help you.